Friday, May 18, 2007

Singapore Youth Festival 2007 (Central Judging of Choirs)



130 Secondary Schools and 16 Junior Colleges participated this event which was held at Victoria Concert Hall from 17th - 25th of April 2007 and 8th of May 2007 respectively.

Each school presented 3 songs. The first song was a common piece entitled "Everybody Sung", composed by one of the panel of judges, Mr Ko Matsushita from Japan.

.... hee, hee, can you imagine us listening to the same song for 130 times???!!!!!! How often I woke up with this song in my mind...hahhaha!!!!!






Here's the panel of judges: (from left to right) Mr Meng Da Peng from China, Mr Ko Matsushita from Japan, Mr Jonathan Velasco from Phillipines, Dr Marget Pride from Australia, Dr Zechariah Goh Toh Chai from Singapore, Mr Fred Sjoberg from Sweden and Dr Wong Su Sun from Singapore.



And of course we have our three beautiful ladies from Ministry Of Education (Hwee Xian, Xiao Hua, Sharon) and me!!!!!!!!



Here's more pictures of Hwee Sian, Xiao Hua and me :o))))




and Sharon......





On 24th April was my birthday and the group got me a cake and we had a "mini" celebration during our lunch break :-P

It was so sweet of them, to make a trip out, to pick up this cake during lunch time ;o)))




You can be sure that I appreciated it and enjoyed every single bite of it (",)



Hey Jun Jie, smile! Don't sleep!!!





Another surprise was the birthday song presented by the MOE personnel.....so honored!!!!




Lunch time..... yum yum....



Yan Xin and me



Chris from Three Angles Production.



Judges at work!



Dialogue with the Adjudicators at the end of the event....

1 comment:

jojo said...

Aha! Found you! hehehe... this is jonathan velasco. nice pics! I hope you had a nice time working with us, because I certainly had a nice time working with you! -jojo