Monday, May 7, 2007

My Birthday Dinners (24/04/07)

Lots of "makan" session.....

1) GG - Fish and Co.... yum, yum



Their fish and chips were yummy!!!


It was an honor to have almost the whole GG group turning up for my birthday dinner :o)))

Papa and Mama Siew, Sharon and Wendy Siew, Jay and Michelle, TS, Dot, Shirley, Sim, Emily and little Isabelle




Everyone studied at the Menu.....



except for Isabelle....waiting eagerly for any food....


Hee, hee, Jay is still busy studying the menu. As for Meng and myself..... "say Cheese"!!!!


Some did not get to see me since their last visit in the hospital and was truly amazed at how well I've recovered. Praise God for His grace and mercy!

We had a great time celebrating and eating. Most of us had the world class fish and chips, Papa Siew had luge samba fish head and rice and Shirley had green noodles.


Wow... look at Papa Siew's giant samba fish head.... yum, yum....



Let me have some too!!!


Yum, Yum... the food was delicious!!!!


World best icy freeze!!!! Brain Freeze to those who tried!!!!



2) Care Group - The group gave Ruth and myself a surprise celebration after church service.





3) Dinner at Westin Hotel - my second time to the 72nd level-high restaurant. Great view!!!




No comments: