Monday, April 2, 2007

FCBC GANG OUTING

Clarissa was the one who invited me for the night.


Clarissa and her husband



Was a little nervous to meet new people in a big group. However, the meeting went well and after dinner, we went to Marina Mandarin for drinks. Fun loving group and my fear was unnecessary :o)))) We chat and chat until 12 mid night!




Here's the gang .... Pearly's boy friend (the champion singer), myself, Ai Ling (nurse at Paragon), Joanna (KK A&E nurse), her boy friend, Clarissa (SGH ICU nurse), her husband, Yu Ling (KK ICU nurse) and Pearly (the champion singer)



We attended Pearly's singing competition at ACS Baker Road the following day.




Pearly, the champion singer!!!


Ha! Ha! Guess why these picture's colour are as such? It's because my eyes were extremely sensitive to the flash light!!!! It just couldn't behave itself and thus difficult to get a good shot.







Look at my eyes ....

Stop!!!! Don't take!!!!

No comments: